Sunday, February 23, 2014

6/19/2023 Discover The Hidden Secrets of Growing Marijuana

Marijuana-Hemp-Cannabis Blog
by Kenny Rogers, NY/NM
VaporFi Pro 3 in Colors Vape Starter Kits Shop Now

Blog originally posted by me Feb 2014. 9 years later still here and posting articles on marijuana.

grow medical marijuana

Welcome to the newest Marijuana-Hemp-Cannabis Blog.  Every few days we will be writing fabulous articles on the Marijuana industry: from History of Marijuana, to different types of Cannabis Seeds, Sativa and Indica Strains and the Best Vaporizers.  Will discuss Legal Medical Marijuana States  

  

Now the best Part:

Growing Elite Marijuana




ryan riley marijuana review

When you get this comprehensive, 100% complete guide to growing your own marijuana, you'll learn everything you need to get started from SEED to SMOKE.



  • The six essential marijuana growth ingredients to produce lots and lots of big buds sticky-dusted with crystals. (pg. 4)
  • The absolute best strains for a first time grower. (pg. 30)
  • Where exactly to get quality seeds safely, discretely, and securely. (pg. 40)
  • Five things you should NEVER DO during Flowering to avoid a bitter taste and harsh smoke. (pg. 76)
  • The #1 most CRITICAL factor for determining the right light source for your garden – find out on (pg. 87)
  • The most widely available but WORST kinds of bulbs to use for pot growing. (pg. 102)
  • Send your wattage and electricity bill plummeting so low your electric company will think the house is vacant. (pg. 123)
  • SIX powerful germination techniques to skyrocket your ganja growing success.
  • The one CRITICAL factor that severely slows down marijuana plant growth during ANY phase. Know exactly what to avoid (on pg. 157)
  • WARNING: The MOST critical piece of information you MUST KNOW before even thinking twice about beginning to grow hydroponically (if you don't have this – your whole grow will be ruined. Period.) (pg. 270)
  • A secret trick to EXPLODE your outdoor germination rate for massive bud production. (pg. 427)
  • And Much, Much More...





























What fabulous books.  The Best on the Market!!

A 20+ Year Growing Veteran Exposes Top-Shelf Industry Secrets 
To Quickly And Easily Grow Your Own Killer Marijuana

Click on Banner Below



Here's What Others Have To Say...

(Names have been changed to initials for privacy.) 
 “If you want to know anything and everything about growing your own potent bud, this is your book. Seriously, this guy goes in depth to explain things without making it overly complicated. download this book.” -J., Denver, CO 

 “ "All I can say is WOW. I am truly impressed with this guide. My first grow was amazing. Sooooo much yield! :) The quick service and the funny emails was awesome. I definitely will be ordering more from your website in the future. Keep up the great work!"” -Kate L., Fort Worth, Texas

 “ Ryan, in all my years of growing marijuana I have never come across a guide that is more complete, easy-to-read, and full of useful tips for getting the most out of your bud. My friends still can't believe how big these nugs are, and neither can we!!! With your techniques the buds grow quicker than lightning and have a fruity taste. The high is pure bliss.” -Dan, "The Cannabis Coach" CA

 “ Ryan I am definitely buying your full guide... I have used just some of your tips and cannot begin to describe how great my harvest was last time.” -Tyler S, " GA, U.SA

 “ This is THE BIBLE for all wanna-be cannabis growers out there. Do yourself a favour and get on board the do it yourself growing revolution that is erupting with this book. No need to waste your time or money on failed crops... Ryan will show you the way to grow quickly.” -S.T., India

 “ I've been growing my own marijuana for about 12 years now and this book has allowed me to make fine-tunings that has made a dramatic effect on the quality of weed I'm now producing. A great resource for anyone out there... beginner or seasoned professional.” -J.A., Rotterdam, Netherlands

 “ Incredible e-book. This is by far, the most complete guide ever written about Marijuana cultivation. The e-book is easy to read and well organized. I own almost every marijuana cultivation book ever made but this is by far the best I have ever seen.” -B.G., Austin, TX

 “ Hi, Ryan, I've also noticed that after I bought your package that my harvest was sooo much better that my friends couldn't keep their hands off of it so I had to do it over again just to keep some for myself. You are great, and keep up informing people on your amazing grow techniques! Thank you again.” -Paul, CA. 

 “ This is a f*cking awesome book.” -Roy G., Redmond, CA

 “ So much good stuff in here. Great for beginners if you plan on really getting in to it. Ryan is a passionate genius.” -N.M., Santa Barbara, CA

 “ OMG!!!!! Three words: BIG. DANK. BUDS. These buds are so gorgeous! I'm by no means a 'newbie' but let's just say I havent exactly had a 'green thumb' in the past. I still can't believe how fast they are growing. This is the first time in my life I've been able to enjoy my own homegrown supply of rare cannabis. My friends keep commenting how they've never seen nugs so BIG & STICKY. Ryan I tried out the raspberry strain like you said and OMG WOW these buds are spectacular! But you probably already knew that!! ;D

 Your guide makes this experience magical. You've made it all SO EASY! Thanks to you Ryan! :)” -Lisa M., Milwaukee, Wisconsin

 “ Great book, lots of pictures easy to understand, every question you might have is answered in this book. Don't grow without it!” -F.H., Germany 
 “ My daughter heard from some friends about this e-book to learn how to grow medical marijuana to treat people with ailments who are suffering chronic pain. We have been using it endlessly. The guide has helped her and I can't recommended it enough for anyone who wants to grow amazing marijuana for themselves.” -Evan T., Manchester, UK

 “ Hello Ryan! Just yesterday I've completed my first crop since buying your extensive guide. And I've honestly never smoked anything so flavorful in my entire life, and the high was great, and my friends agree! Without your guide, it literally wouldn't have turned out this great. As in your guide, I did keep one of the females in a vegetative state to prevent it from flowering, so I could clone it if the crop came out good... which it did! All of my friends are offering me money just to try their hand at growing with some clones from said mother plant. All in all, thank you so much!” -W.L., Oahu, USA 

 “ This eBook is wonderful. Not only is it concise, it explains the reasons for steps, and multiple warnings for avoiding various conditions. All in a very easy to read and easily understood format. Written with a real Love for the Plant and the Subject. It covers all aspects and gives really good tips and hints. This book was by far the easiest to get into and understand what I was getting myself into. Its really like a "Dummies" book, but it contains more than you'll even need.” -D.W., from Edmonton Canada

 “ If you are even thinking about growing some marijuana GET this eBook!!” -J.C., Boulder, CO 
ryan riley marijuana review
  Thanks for allowing me to share with you.  Enjoy!!!
Kenny Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/07/2023 Earn $200 to $500 Per Day Selling Pipes, Vaporizers and E-Liquids

   Welcome to Lifetime Commission  Affiliate Programs  Blog by Kenny Rogers   Newest Lifetime Commission  Earn $200 to $500 Per Day Selling ...